CrypticCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrypticCraft

CrypticCraft Forums

2 posters

Mewfluff's Application

Moopuff
    Trial Moderator

Mewfluff's Application Empty Mewfluff's Application

Post by Moopuff Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Hay gurl hay! This is my application for Cubed's server Smile I hope this fills you with rainbows

1.) What Is Your In-Game Username? moopuff999 but I prefer Moopuff
    2.) Why Would You Like To Be A Moderator? I'd like to be a moderator because I really enjoy helping people. I know that sounds cheesy and all but I really do. Cubed knows about some problems I have had which have caused me to not be able to moderator but I think I am ready to return Smile I think this server will be a massive success and I would love to be part of this server. I am friendly, controlled and approachable (modest) and I have had experience moderating. I don't mind going out of my way to help people and I don't get angry easily Very Happy
    3.) How Long Have You Been On The Server? Urm not sure.. I have been on and off kinda.. however if I was given a staff position I would be much more active
    4.) How Old Are You? 100-34+4923-5000+14. Long story short 13, 14 in May
    5.) What Time Zone Are You In? GMT + 00:00 or London
    6.) How Active Can You Be On The Server Every Day? Most days. It depends on homework but roughly 5 days a week

Danke for reading Smile farao 
    Cubed
    Cubed
    Head Of Forums

Mewfluff's Application Empty Re: Mewfluff's Application

Post by Cubed Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Promoted to TMod

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 pm