CrypticCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrypticCraft

CrypticCraft Forums

Shadow's Application :D

TheShadow1314
    TheShadow1314

Shadow's Application :D Empty Shadow's Application :D

Post by TheShadow1314 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:28 pm

1.) What Is Your In-Game Username? TheShadow1314
    2.) Why Would You Like To Be A Moderator? Because I believe that this server has the potential to become a well known server with hundreds of people on it. When that time comes, I would like to be able to be in a position to help those people and make them fell safe and happy on this server.
    3.) How Long Have You Been On The Server? I have been on the server for about a week. By the time this application gets approved, it will be longer Smile
    4.) How Old Are You? I am 13 years of age.
    5.) What Time Zone Are You In? Same as Chuck and yourself, Cubed.
    6.) How Active Can You Be On The Server Every Day? Because of my busy schedule, I will probably not be most active on the server everyday. I will definitely be on the weekends and sometimes during the week.
    ANOTHER NOTE:
    -I have been a staff member on tons of different servers. I am a fully pledged and active player that enjoys to make the gaming community safe. I have had other server owner's trust in my hands before, and I refuse to let them down. I think that it would be the right choice to accept me as a Mod so I can help make the server bigger and better!
    -So far, I have brought 3 new and active players to the server. They have yet to sign up on the forums, but they will soon.
    -I am willing to donate as much money as is needed to keep this server up and running. So far, I have donated $2.50, and I am soon planing on making my donation level higher by adding another $2.50. I am friends with the Co-Owner, which gives me a bit of inside knowledge of the server.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:39 pm